Is your adobe flash player creating a problem with HBOGO com activate? If yes, then there is no need to worry and no need to roam around. Just pay kind attention to this blog post. We are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps to fix adobe flash player issues with the HBO Go channel. If there is any problem with the adobe flash player, then you won’t be able to watch any contents on your HBO Go activate the channel.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps for fixing the Adobe flash player problem on your channel. If you still find any problem after implementing the steps, then you can call us at our HBO support number.
- Check the version of your Adobe flash player installed in the system: In order to play the seamless contents through HBO channel, you need the latest version of Adobe flash player in your system. To update the player, just go to the official site of adobe.com and check for updates. If available, then it will start downloading automatically. You need to wait for some minutes till the downloading gets completed.
- Check the flash player settings: The next troubleshooting step is to check the flash player settings on your system. Sometimes incorrect settings may result in the poor quality of HBO activate the channel. The steps to check the settings of your flash player are:
- Login to HBOGO.com and start playing the contents. Pause them in the middle.
- Go to ‘settings’ by clicking the right button of your mouse. As soon as you click the right key, the settings for the video will be displayed on the screen. You need to read the guided instructions there. If you find the problem, you can take help from activate HBO go help link by opening it on your computer browser.
- Disable the checkbox which says, ‘Enable hardware acceleration’.
- Close the ‘settings’ window after making the changes. Don’t forget to save the changes before closing the window.
- Clear the cache of your flash player: To clear the cache memory of your flash player, follow the below-mentioned steps. The steps need to implement carefully.
- Clear the cache from HBO go activate device flash player by right-clicking on ‘Paused video’ and select the ‘Global Settings’ again.
- You will find the Settings manager here. Click on ‘Website storage’ settings and open it.
- You are required to delete the data for all site recently opened. When doing so, you will be prompted for your move. Click ‘OK’ to confirm.
- Close the browser now and open the HBO streaming service again on it.
- If the site is not opening, you can directly type HBOGo.com in the URL space provided above.
So, these are all steps to troubleshoot the adobe flash player problem, if you find that the problem still exists then it is recommended to call our support executives. They will take the remote link of your computer and diagnose the problem themselves. If you find that there is some problem with the buffering, then you can directly open the buffering problem link from the official HBO page. The complete article about this problem is given on the link.
For more information and support related to HBO streaming service, you can call us anytime during the weekdays. We are happy to help you. We always believe in customer satisfaction. The customer is our priority. If you are satisfied with our services, then do mention your valuable comments in the comments section provided below.
More Important link about HBO go Roku activate and you can also call us!